Are you planning to buy a Preethi mixer grinder? Congratulations! Your choice is absolutely great! 😀👌 Want to compare Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs Cosmo?
Both models – Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo are pretty efficient and sturdy. While they have a lot of things in common, their benefits and functionality also make them different from each other. Go ahead and compare Preethi Zodiac and Cosmo and choose the one which best suits your requirements. 👍
The primary difference between Preethi Zodiac 2.0 (Preethi MG255) and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo (Preethi MG 236) models are:
- Motor – Preethi Zodiac 2.0 runs on the powerful Sigma W2 1000 watts motor whereas Preethi Zodiac Cosmo runs on a 750 watts Vega W5 motor.
- Number of Jars – You get 4 jars with Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and 5 jars with Preethi Zodiac Cosmo.
- Type of Juicer Jar – Preethi Zodiac 2.0 comes with a versatile 3-in-1 Insta Fresh Fruit Jar whereas Preethi Zodiac Cosmo comes with Super Extractor Jar.
- Pre-programmed Menus – Only the Preethi Zodiac 2.0 model comes with pre-programmed menus.
- Dicing Attachments – The dicing attachments come only with Preethi Zodiac Cosmo model.
DID YOU KNOW?
Correct Name (Model) of Preethi Zodiac 2.0 Mixer Grinder
Preethi Zodiac 2.0
Earlier, the model name of the Preethi Zodiac 2.0 mixer grinder used to be MG 235. It used to come with a 750 watts motor.
However, Preethi has upgraded the motor of Preethi Zodiac 2.0 to 1000 watts from the earlier 750 and has launched this new model as MG 255.
So, we’re comparing the latest version – the Preethi Zodiac 2.0 MG 255 that runs on the new 1000 Watts motor with Preethi Zodiac Cosmo.. 😊
You’ve already shortlisted the two top-selling models from the house of Preethi.
A good beginning almost assures success. 👍
All you need is an understanding of Preethi Cosmo vs Zodiac 2.0 to buy your dream mixer grinder with confidence.
- Correct Name (Model) of Preethi Zodiac 2.0 Mixer Grinder
- Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs Cosmo – At a Glance
- Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs Preethi Zodiac Cosmo
- Preethi Zodiac Cosmo vs Zodiac 2.0 Comparison
- Which Model is Best For You?
AT A GLANCE
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs Cosmo – At a Glance
You can quickly go through the difference between Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Cosmo in the table below.
|Model Name||Preethi Zodiac 2.0||Preethi Zodiac Cosmo|
|Model Number||MG 255||MG 236|
|Motor Type||Sigma W2||Vega W5|
|Number of Jars||4||5|
|Master Chef Plus Jar||2.1 L||2.1 L|
|Wet Jar||1.5 L||1.5 L|
|Dry Jar||Not available||1.0 L|
|Chutney Jar||0.5 L||0.5 L|
|Juicer Jar Type||3-in-1 Insta Fresh Fruit Jar||Super Extractor|
|✔ Cutter Blade for pure fruit extraction (Centrifugal Juicer)||✅||❌|
|✔ Super Extractor Jar||✅||✅|
|Number of Speeds||4||3|
|Pre-set menus||Yes, 4 menus||No|
|Enrich+ Precision grinding menus||Yes||No|
|Calculative Rotation Control||Yes||No|
|Dicing Attachments||No||Yes, 2 sizes|
|Overload Protection feature||Yes||Yes|
|Colour||Black & Blue||Black|
|Body Material||ABS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Life-Long Free Service||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)|
39 x 24.5 x 50
|77.5 x 65.5 x 34.5|
|Motor Warranty||5 Years||5 Years|
|Product Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
|Check Price on Amazon||PREETHI ZODIAC 2.0||PREETHI ZODIAC COSMO|
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 vs Preethi Zodiac Cosmo
Have a look at both Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo mixer grinders and select the model that is best suitable for you.
Preethi Brand Profile
Preethi is a well-known name in the Indian kitchen appliance market. Preethi’s philosophy is ‘Inspiring to Experiment’. With its amazing range of home appliances like chimneys, gas stoves, induction cooktops, and more, Preethi has carved out a niche for itself.
In fact, in addition to the Indian market, Preethi serves the Indian community in over 15 countries, providing them with the best mixer grinders and other home appliances.
Preethi Zodiac Cosmo vs Zodiac 2.0 Comparison
Let’s take you through the differences between Preethi Zodiac Cosmo and Preethi Zodiac 2.0 models, as well as the similarities between them.
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 runs on the powerful Sigma W2 1000 watts motor whereas Preethi Zodiac Cosmo runs on a 750 watts Vega W5 motor.
Number of Jars
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 has 4 jars while Preethi Zodiac Cosmo comes with 5 different jars.
You can compare them one by one.
Master Chef+ Jar – 2.1L
|Preethi Zodiac 2.0||Preethi Zodiac Cosmo|
Uses – Slicing, Grating, Citrus Press, Chopping, Atta Kneading, Mincing, and more…
|Model||Preethi Zodiac 2.0||Preethi Zodiac Cosmo|
|Cutter Blade for pure fruit extraction (Centrifugal Juicer)||✅||❌|
Centrifugal Juicing: For pure fruit extraction without seed and pulp
Super Extractor: Extraction of juices, coconut milk, and tamarind essence
Blender: Ice crushing, smoothie, blending, etc.
Wet Jar – 1.5L
|Preethi Zodiac 2.0||Preethi Zodiac Cosmo|
Uses – For Wet Grinding like preparing the batter for Idli, Dosa, Vada, Uthapam, Pesarattu, Adai, Appam, Roasted Cereals, Raw Rice, Garam Masala, Molagai Podi, Dhaniya Powder, Jeera Powder, Curry Leaf Powder, Coffee Powder, Sambar Powder, Rasam Powder, Meat Mincing, Vegetable Grating, Ice Crushing, and more…
Dry Jar – 1.0L
|Preethi Zodiac 2.0||Preethi Zodiac Cosmo|
If you opt for Preethi Zodiac 2.0 model, you get 4 pre-programmed menus. Preethi calls it Enrich +Precision grinding menus.
👉 Just select from the preset menu options –
- Coconut Chutney,
- Atta Kneading, and
The ingredients are processed to perfection.
The preset menus are designed by Expert chefs, Nutritionists, and Engineers to enhance the Bio Availability in the food.
Calculative Rotation Control in the Precision grinding menu delivers perfect grinding every time.
You don’t get this option of preset menus in Preethi Zodiac Cosmo.
You get slicing and Atta kneading attachments with both models.
But dicing attachments come only with Preethi Zodiac Cosmo.
❓❓ Dicing in a mixer grinder? Yes, you heard it right! 😀
Now you can dice hard vegetables & fruits like yams, potatoes, apples, pineapples; soft fruits & vegetables, and even cheese using a Preethi Zodiac Cosmo mixer grinder. 🥔🍎🍍🍆🧀
What more? You get 2 different size blades – dice big cubes
for curry or small cubes for pulav.
Your dicing work completes 18 times faster as compared to manual cube cutting. Wow! 😍
And, you can dice up to 50 kilograms of tough vegetables continuously. Isn’t it amazing? 😃
The dicing attachments, however, are not available in Preethi Zodiac 2.0 model.
Which Model is Best For You?
Both Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo are equally good and efficient when it comes to the routine chores in your kitchen.
If you’re the kind of person who does not have much time to devote to cooking, Preethi Zodiac 2.0 comes with Enrich+ Precision grinding menus (pre-programmed menus) that save your time and work with perfection.
And if your signature dishes require more diced fruits, vegetables, or cheese, Preethi Zodiac Cosmo comes with dicing attachments in 2 different sizes. 🥕🥔🥒🍆🍅🍍🍐🍎
SIMILARITIES between Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo
- The design and looks of both models are similar and equally attractive. The base unit of both models features a compact Tripod design.
- And you get the same safety features in both models.
- The body of both models is sturdy and made of the same material – ABS Plastic.
- The blades of both models are made of stainless steel.
- Even they have the same lifelong free service facility. This simply means that you never have to pay labor charges for the servicing of your Preethi mixer grinder.
- Both models come with a 5-year warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on the product.
DIFFERENCES between Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and Preethi Zodiac Cosmo
The main differences lie in the number of jars and their functionality, pre-programmed menus, and dicing attachments.
👉 Preethi Zodiac 2.0 runs on the powerful Sigma W2 1000 watts motor whereas Preethi Zodiac Cosmo runs on a 750 watts Vega W5 motor.
👉 You get 4 jars with Preethi Zodiac 2.0 and 5 jars with Preethi Zodiac Cosmo.
👉 Preethi Zodiac 2.0, with multifunctional 3-in-1 Insta Fresh Fruit Jar, features an additional cutter blade assembly for pure fruit extraction (centrifugal juicing attachment).
👉 And Preethi Zodiac Cosmo comes with Super Extractor Jar.
👉 Preethi Zodiac 2.0 model comes with 4 innovatively designed pre-programmed menus – Batter, Coconut Chutney, Atta Kneading, and Puree.
👉 Preethi Zodiac Cosmo doesn’t have these preset menus.
👉 The unique dicing attachments come only with the Preethi Zodiac Cosmo model.
👉 The overall performance and efficiency of both models are equally good and comparable.
👉 There isn’t much of a difference in the price of both models.
Go ahead and choose the one that best meets your needs!
✅ Check Out The Best Deal on Amazon NOW!
I WANT TO BUY
- How To Use Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder?
- Mixer Grinder Wattage for Home Use & Buying Guide- India 2023
- Best Noiseless Mixer Grinders in India – 2023
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ
- How To Load a Front Load Washing Machine?
- Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine in India
- Best Front Load Washing Machine in India 2023
- Best Impeller Top Load Washer in India 2023
- How Much Water does Front Load Washing Machine Use?
- How to use Front Load Washing Machine? India 2023
- Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide – India – 2023
- Which Washing Machine is better – Semi or Fully Automatic (2023)?
- How to Select Washing Machine Capacity in 2023?
- Pros and Cons of Top Load and Front Load Washing Machines India 2023
- Difference between Top Load and Front Load – India (2023)?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Single Door Refrigerator
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Double Door Refrigerator
- What is the difference between Single Door and Double Door Refrigerator?
- What is Star Rating in Refrigerator? Know Everything!
- Difference Between Direct Cool And Frost Free
- Difference Between 4 Star and 5 Star Refrigerator
- Midea Side By Side Refrigerator Review
- Best Side By Side Refrigerator Under 60000
- Best Convertible Side By Side Refrigerator
- Where is the Freezer in Side by Side Refrigerator?