Are you looking for the Best & Top selling Mixer Grinder in India in 2023? Look no further. Get a complete insight into the Use of Mixer Grinder. Also, find the most popular and Best Mixer Grinders for Domestic Use in India. We take you through the details of 7 Best Top selling Mixer Grinders, Use of Mixer Grinder, Buying Guide & Reviews – 2023. Choose your stuff, check the price, and buy online. It’s that simple! 😀
- Top selling & Best Mixer Grinders for Domestic Use under ₹10000 in India in 2023
- Use Of Mixer Grinder
- What is mixer grinder?
- Uses of Grinder machine in Kitchen
- Use of Mixer Grinder Wikipedia
- How many Jars of Mixer Grinder are Good?
- Types of Mixer and Grinder
- Variants of Mixer Grinder
- Mixer Grinder Blade Uses
- Mixer Grinder Blade Types and Uses
- Food Processor Attachments
- How to choose a Mixer Grinder? Complete Buying Guide and Tips in India in 2023
- How to choose a Mixer Grinder?
- Ideal Mixer Grinder – What should you look for before buying?
- 7 Benefits of Mixer Grinder
- Mixer Grinder Jar Uses
- Uses of Mixer Grinder Jars
Top selling & Best Mixer Grinders for Domestic Use under ₹10000 in India in 2023
List of 7 Best Mixer Grinders in India 2023
|Best Mixer Grinder in India 2023||Watt||Jars|
|1. Bajaj Mixer Grinder – Rex||500||3|
|2. Prestige Mixer Grinder – Iris||750||4|
|3. Philips Mixer Grinder – HL7756/0 0||750||3|
|4. Preethi Mixer Grinder – Zodiac MG 218||750||5|
|5. Bosch 1000 Watt Mixer Grinder – TrueMixx Pro||1000||4|
|6. Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder||750||3|
|7. Usha Colt Mixer Grinder – MG-3053||500||3|
Best Bajaj Mixer Grinder Model – Bajaj Rex
One of the best models from the house of Bajaj Electicals is Bajaj Rex. This Bajaj 500 watts model comes with three jars.
Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder Review – 3 Jars (White) – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Bajaj Electricals, a well-known brand in the Indian market, has won over the trust of millions of Indian consumers. Not only do they offer home appliances of great quality but also their pricing is competitive. Additionally, the brand is trusted and reliable when it comes to after-sales service. Let’s look at the Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder Review!
- The powerful 500 watts high-performance motor delivers excellent performance.
- Three stainless steel jars meet all your needs.
- The conveniently placed control knob allows prompt adjustment of speed.
- The body is made of premium quality ABS plastic which adds to its durability.
- This mixer grinder model comes with features like overload protection, vacuum feet, and easy-grip jar handles.
- One of the Best Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder Review
Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder comes with 3 Jars. This is one product that has earned the love of Indian customers owing to its outstanding performance. The model comes with some great features at an attractive price, making it one of the best mixer grinders in India to buy. Let’s check out some of the outstanding features of this product.
To begin with, let’s have a look at the motor. The motor is the most important part of a mixer grinder. The performance of a mixer grinder hugely depends on its motor. The product comes with a 500-watt powerful motor. As such, it can perform tasks like blending, grinding, pureeing, and grating very proficiently.
The product comes with three jars – a 1.2-liter liquidizing jar, a 0.8-liter dry grinding jar, and a 0.3-liter chutney jar, thereby enabling you to perform a wide variety of kitchen tasks quickly and efficiently. The jars are made of stainless steel which makes them last longer.
The conveniently placed control knob adds to the ease of use. The product comes with three-speed controls – low, medium, and high. Using the control knob, you can quickly adjust the speed as per your needs, giving you a superior grinding and blending experience.
This mixer grinder comes with a premium quality ABS plastic body which is rust-proof, corrosion-resistant, and durable. The product shines as new for years together. Above all, the perfect design of the product will catch everyone’s attention and will undoubtedly enhance the aesthetic value of your kitchen.
Also, the important safety features like overload protection, vacuum feet and easy-grip jar handles make the product more convenient and safe for use.
- Appropriate size and compact design.
- Efficient 500 watts motor.
- Great performance.
- Reasonable price.
- Makes noise.
Prestige Iris 750 watt Mixer Grinder Review, Price in India & Review – 3 Stainless Steel Jars + 1 Juicer Jar – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Prestige, as a brand, needs no introduction. The brand is well-known for the best quality kitchen appliances. Prestige Iris 750-Watt Mixer Grinder comes with numerous innovative features which makes it one of the best mixer grinders in India. Read further to find out more details about and Prestige Iris(750 watt) Mixer Grinder price in India.
- Powerful 750 watts motor makes the harder grinding task easier.
- Stainless Steel jars with tough handles are durable.
- Outstanding design.
- The overload protection feature improves safety.
- Super-efficient stainless steel blades ensure long-lasting and efficient performance.
- Another Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Prestige Iris 750 watt Review
Prestige Iris mixer grinder is driven by a powerful 750 watts motor, which makes your blending and grinding tasks easier and faster. The body is made of ABS plastic making it last longer. You can use this appliance for different kinds of needs – grinding tough ingredients or blending the stuff.
The product comes bundled with four jars – Wet grinding jar (1.5 Litre), Juicer Jar (1.5 Litre), Dry grinding jar (1 Litre) and a Chutney Jar (300ml).
The juice jar is made of Polycarbonate whereas the remaining three jars are made of Stainless Steel, making them durable and suitable for daily use. Furthermore, this mixer grinder comes with super-efficient stainless steel blades which can perform grinding and blending tasks very well.
The mixer grinder has three speed control button, making it handy for various uses. Whether you want to make the batter for idlis and dosas or make those yummy chutneys, you can do it all with your kitchen buddy, the Prestige Iris 750-Watt Mixer Grinder!
Most importantly, the mixer grinder comes with the overload protection feature which increases the product’s life and makes it safer. The sturdy handles are ergonomically designed and perfectly fit into your grip thereby preventing accidental slippage.
- 750 watts powerful motor.
- Durable stainless steel jars with high-grade plastic handle.
- Easily grinds tough ingredients or blends soft fruits.
- Two years warranty.
- Overload protection.
- The product weight is 6 kg, slightly more than its competitors
- Makes noise
Philips Mixer Grinder 750 Watt Full Review & Price – HL7756/00 – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Philips is one of the most renowned brands in India. The brand is recognized in the Indian market as one of the biggest manufacturers of products like home and kitchen appliances, electronic gadgets, lighting, and healthcare instruments. Moreover, customers trust the company for its efficient after-sales service. Read on to find out complete details and Philips Mixer Grinder 750 Watt Price.
- Powerful 750 watts Turbo motor enhances performance.
- Superior quality blades ensure durability and performance.
- Easy to use and easier to maintain.
- Speed control makes it fit for multipurpose use.
- Five years of warranty on the motor.
- Preferred & Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder Review
Philips HL7756/00 runs on a new and powerful Turbo motor with advanced air ventilation. This 750 watts 3 jar mixer grinder is also among one of the best mixer grinders in India.
Leak-proof Wet Jar (1.5 Litres), Multipurpose Jar (1 Litre), and Chutney Jar (0.3 Litres) are made of stainless steel and take care of all your cooking needs – mincing, pureeing, grinding etc. Furthermore, the trendy design makes it attractive and appealing.
Philips HL7756/00-Watt 3-Jar Mixer Grinder comes with excellent quality ABS plastic body. It has got all advanced features, thus warranting durability and efficiency.
The appliance comes packed with three jars for different uses making your mixing and grinding tasks quicker, easier, and smoother. This can be simply termed as a multipurpose mixer grinder!
- Made with high-grade plastic and stainless steel.
- New and powerful 750 W Turbo Motor, with advanced air ventilation.
- Sturdy coupler
- Low noise.
- Stylish design and attractive looks.
- Extremely efficient and durable.
- Comes with five years warranty on motor.
- Jars are smaller in size.
Preethi Mixer Grinder 750 Watts Reviews MG 218, 5 Jars – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
The next product which deserves to be included in our list of best mixer grinders in India is Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder. This product is the perfect blend of outstanding build quality, superb performance, and attractive price. Let’s look at some of the noteworthy features and Preethi Mixer Grinder 750 Watts Reviews.
- Powerful 750W Vega W5 motor performs harder grinding tasks.
- Five different types of jars suitable for different uses.
- Superior, durable body material ensures trouble-free performance.
- Conveniently placed speed control rotary switch with three different speed settings makes it versatile.
- Durable stainless steel blades ensure efficiency and longevity.
- The fresh, sophisticated look adds to the decor of the kitchen.
- Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Preethi Mixer Grinder 750 Watts Reviews
The most notable feature of this mixer grinder is the 750W powerful Vega W5 motor. Would you not agree that the key component of a mixer grinder is its motor? And when it comes to motor, this model is simply sturdy!
Grinding turmeric in this mixer grinder takes just two minutes. Well, is this not enough to judge the motor efficiency? The superb motor makes your chopping, grating, dough kneading, slicing, and juicing – all very easy.
The product comes with five different jars that are specifically designed to suit your needs. This allows you to carry out the everyday kitchen work like chopping, grinding, kneading dough, slicing, or juicing effortlessly.
Similarly, the 3-in-1 Insta Fresh juicer jar can extract fresh fruit juice hygienically. Also, Super extractor enables you to extract coconut milk with ease. So, take care of your family’s health while Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder takes care of you!
Likewise, with the help of a 2.1-Liter Master Chef Plus jar, you can perform seven different tasks such as atta making (dough kneading), chopping, grating, slicing, pureeing and meat mincing very quickly and efficiently.
The conveniently placed Speed Control knob of this product comes with three different speed control settings – low, medium, and high. You can control the speed of the motor as per your requirement with the help of the rotatory switch.
Let’s, now, look at the design of this model. The stylish design of the mixer grinder looks trendy, which will surely mesmerize you, and it will certainly enrich the decor of your kitchen.
- Powerful 750 watts motor.
- Superb performance.
- Extremely durable body material.
- Insta fresh juicer for centrifugal juicing.
- Amazing looks.
- Five years warranty on the motor.
- Makes somewhat more noise.
How to use Preethi Zodiac Mixer?
To use Preethi Zodiac Mixer is very easy. It is one of the most user-friendly and easy-to-use model from the house of Preethi. Learn to use Preethi Zodiac Mixer, click here to read.
1000 Watt Mixer Grinder – Bosch TrueMixx Pro
Bosch Mixer Grinder 1000w Review -TrueMixx Pro, 4 Jars – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Bosch has shaped a niche for itself in the electronics segment. It has launched efficient and good quality kitchen appliances and has become a trusted brand. Read on for the Bosch Mixer Grinder 1000w review!
- Powerful 1000 watts motor.
- 3 stainless steel jars and 1 plastic jar.
- Ideal for tough grinding.
- Best-in-class performance.
- Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Bosch Mixer Grinder 1000w Review
Bosch TrueMixx Pro has a motor capacity of 1000 Watts. It can withstand long periods of grinding without heating up or burning. The mixer grinder can be used continuously for 5 minutes. After 2 minutes of halt, it can be used again for the next cycle. In this manner, you can run it for 30 minutes.
The product comes packed with high-grade stainless steel jars in 3 different sizes and 1 plastic jar. The ergonomic design of the jar makes for easy operations and great convenience. In addition to a wet grinder, a chutney jar, and a multipurpose jar, this 1000 w mixer grinder has a plastic jar that can be used as a juicer or to make smoothies.
The lock on the lids of each jar is made out of high-grade plastic making it tough and long-lasting.
Additionally, the Bosch mixer grinder comes with specially designed blunt pounding blades made out of high-quality stainless steel. This adds to the performance in wet, dry, and chutney grinding by giving you the perfect texture.
It has strong suction feet to hold itself tight to the surface. This makes the operation of this mixer grinder totally hands-free, making it one of the best 1000 watt mixer grinder in India.
This Bosch mixer grinder also conforms to the safety norms. The Overload Protector makes the operation safe.
The look of the mixer grinder is eye-catching and distinctive. The thoughtful design makes it not only one of the best 1000 watt mixer grinder in India but also one of the most preferred mixers in the market. Owning one will surely add to the aesthetic value of your kitchen!
- Extremely powerful motor.
- Completely hands-free operation.
- Concealed bush for contamination-free mixing and grinding.
- Compact and elegant.
- Superior build quality.
- Being a 1000 watt mixer grinder, it produces slightly more noise.
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 w Mixer Grinder, 3 Jars – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Preethi is one of the better-known mixer grinder brands available in India. With Preethi, you get the guarantee of superior performance and premier quality. Let’s review and have a look at the impressive performance of Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 w Mixer Grinder.
- 750 watt powerful motor effortlessly performs hard grinding, pureeing, grating, juicing.
- Stainless steel jars do not rust and last longer.
- Control knob with three-speed control settings.
- Safety features – overload protection, voltage fluctuation protection, and shockproof body material.
- Flexi lid helps provide 4 capacities in 3 jars.
- Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 w Mixer Grinder Review
As the name suggests, the Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750 w Mixer Grinder runs on a powerful 750 watt motor. For this reason, you can perform grinding, pureeing, grating, and juicing faster.
Let’s, now, have a look at the jars of this awesome Indian mixer grinder. This mixer grinder comes with three different sizes of jars, designed for different purposes. Therefore, you can use them for various uses according to your needs. The jars are made of stainless steel, so they do not rust and last longer.
Another unique feature of Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond mixer grinder is that the stainless steel blades are machine ground and polished to provide superior grinding performance. The superior quality blades save you a lot of time and energy, thus making it a must-have appliance in your kitchen.
The variable running speeds of the mixer grinder gives you complete control over the entire grinding process. As the mixer grinder can work at different speeds, so you save a lot on power consumption as well.
Furthermore, this mixer grinder comes with a durable body that has gone through salt-spray and water load tests to determine stability and durability.
Moreover, the shock-proof ABS body has a heat-sensitive cut-off feature that protects the appliance from voltage fluctuations and overload.
Also, the Flexi lid helps you to increase or decrease the capacity of a jar as per your requirement. This model is surely one of the top selling mixer grinder in India.
- Powerful 750-watt motor mixer grinder.
- Flexible lid for convenience.
- Tough body
- Makes less noise.
- Heats up on continuous use.
Usha Colt Mixer Grinder Review – 500watt (MG-3053), 3 Jars – Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India
Usha, as a brand, is a household name in India. It is known for providing high-quality products at reasonable prices. Let’s do a quick Usha Colt Mixer Grinder Review:
- Powerful 500-watt mixer grinder.
- 100% copper motor.
- 3 Stainless Steel Jars take care of all your needs.
- Specially designed hardened blades.
- Shock Proof ABS body.
- Comes with great security features.
- Top-selling mixer grinder in India.
Usha Colt Mixer Grinder Review-MG3053
The Usha Colt Mixer Grinder runs on a powerful 500 watt 100% copper motor. The motor, designed for superior performance, grinds the toughest ingredients finely. Besides, the superior copper motor is durable and performs at a higher capacity.
Also, the mixie comes with three Stainless Steel Jars with internal flow breakers for quicker and finer grinding. The high-quality hardened blades cut through the toughest ingredients giving you that perfectly effortless grinding, blending, and mixing experience.
And about the jars, to begin with, the 1.5 Litre Wet Grinding Jar is ideal for making batter for yummy idlis, dosas, and vadas. So, to make puree for that lip-smacking soups, curries, and shakes, or for blending the wet masala, this jar comes in handy.
Next, the 1 Litre Dry Jar grinds tough dry masalas like haldi and dhania perfectly.
And finally, the 400 ml Chutney Jar gives you the ease to make chutneys, dips, and mix the stuff for spicy wet masalas.
Moreover, the specially designed hardened blades are efficient and durable and are just great for your multipurpose grinding needs.
The shock-proof ABS body is not only durable but also comes with a convenient cord winding feature for easy management of the cord.
The Usha Colt mixer grinder comes with great security features like Anti-Skid Suction Feet for the tightened grip and Overload Protector for preventing damage to motor due to prolonged use.
The sleek and compact design of this mixi makes it convenient to store and will surely liven up your kitchen décor. The easy to clean tower design makes it easier to maintain too. This one, too, is undoubtedly one of the top selling mixer grinder in India.
- Powerful 500 watt superior copper motor is durable.
- Separate jars for wet grinding, dry grinding, and chutney jar.
- Superior quality blades.
- Safe and durable body.
- Security features – Anti-Skid Suction Feet and Overload Protector.
- Compact, stylish, and easy to maintain.
- Heats up on prolonged use.
View Bestselling Mixer Grinders on Amazon
Having read about the Top Selling Mixer Grinder in India if you are looking for a comprehensive & professional mixer grinder buying guide in India and also looking at finding how to make use of mixer grinder effectively, then read on.
One of my friends posed this question to me, “which mixer grinder is best for house purpose in India?” Well, this question requires some basic understanding of the mixer grinders.
Find more details related to the types and variants of mixer grinder, different food processor attachments in India, a complete professional mixer grinder buyer’s guide, and product reviews to help you to buy the best mixer grinder in India in 2023.
Use Of Mixer Grinder
A mixer grinder, it is undoubtedly one of the most sought after kitchen appliances in Indian homes.
Lately, the reference of mixer grinder has got broadened enough to include the concept of food processor within itself. Although the latter does not strictly fit into the former’s definition, both terms are used interchangeably by most of us.
The new-generation high-tech mixer grinders and food processors are brilliant at multi-tasking – performing various functions, such as:
- Mixing – Mix various ingredients with ease to prepare those mouth-watering delicacies
- Blending – Blend anything you want to bring out the ‘Masterchef’ in you and cook your favourite dishes to perfection
- Wet Grinding – Prepare the batter for yummy idlis and dosas
- Dry Grinding – Grind dry masalas and turmeric, the basic foundation of all traditional Indian dishes, in minutes
- Chutney Grinding – Make dhania and pudina chutney, the perfect companion of those lovable pakodas, and win over your irked spouse. Here I’m reminded of the evergreen melodious song “रूठे रब को मनाना आसान है, रूठे यार को मनाना मुश्किल है” (Roothe rabb ko manaana aasaan hai, roothe yaar ko manaana mushkil hai) sung by the legends Mohammad Rafi & Asha Bhosle 🙂
- Pureeing – Perfectly pulp the fresh ‘n’ red tomatoes for preparing that piping hot soup for your loved ones or tadka for that rich preparation of dal makhni, with generous amounts of butter, of course
- Mincing – Mince the stuff the way you want
- Chopping – Certain models come with a special attachment for evenly chopping the vegetables like onions, carrots and more
- Stirring – Assign that monotonous task of stirring foodstuff to your kitchen buddy – the mixer grinder
- Whisking – Whisk the richly thick malai or cream. But what for? You guessed it right! ‘Icing on the cake’ 😛
- Beating – Mixer Grinders come handy for beating various ingredients to let you cook your favourite dish in a jiffy
- Dough Kneading – Did you know that the food processors are well-versed with the art of kneading dough? The only thing they require is a practised hand to handle them and to add that right quantity of water to the flour. So, making those finger-burning hot rotis is a lot more easy and so is occasional indulgence in everyone’s favourite aaloo ka parantha
- Egg beating – Beat eggs to perfection. It’s simple, no rocket-science!
- Extracting juices – Make fresh, healthy and tasty juices at home without having to compromise on the hygiene
What is mixer grinder?
So what exactly is a mixer grinder? Simply put, it is a kitchen appliance that uses a high-speed spinning blade to mix or prepare food or liquids.
Uses of Grinder machine in Kitchen
By the way, a mixer grinder is a must-have gadget in the present-day kitchen as it performs all the tiresome tasks involving the processing of food like mixing, grinding, blending, etc. for us – with little effort.
Remember your grandmothers preparing chutneys and masalas using a grinding stone? It used to take a lot of time, energy, and effort in manual processing. Our life is much easier now with the advent of these technically superior mixer grinders. And remember, the uses of mixer grinder in kitchen does not remain limited to chutney preparations, it does a lot more to take the pain away from the otherwise monotonous task of cooking.
A mixer grinder is undoubtedly the most important appliance in any kitchen, notably saving our time and energy. The uses of mixer grinder in kitchen include
The mixer grinder perfectly does it all for us in minutes.
Use of Mixer Grinder Wikipedia
You can know more about mixer grinder uses on Wikipedia.
How many Jars of Mixer Grinder are Good?
Well, that depends on the type of work which you want to assign to your assistant, the mixer grinder. In other words, the number of jars that are ideal for you depends on your usage. For some, two jars work pretty well; while more jars bring more happiness to others. 🙂
Typically, a mixer grinder does come with more than one jar. It may be a:
- 2 jar mixer grinder with separate jars for wet and dry grinding
- 3 jar mixer grinder having an additional chutney jar, and
- 4 jar mixer grinder having a juicer jar in addition to the above three jars
And then there is yet another genre of the appliance (hint: already mentioned above). Yup! You guessed it right – the food processor. It comes with multiple attachments which work pretty well to add comfort to our everyday kitchen chores.
Types of Mixer and Grinder
The mixer can broadly be categorized as:
- Electronic or Electric Mixer
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
The electric mixer, also termed as the electronic mixer, is typically an electric-motor-driven appliance that helps to carry out repetitive tasks effortlessly and facilitates faster cooking. Hand mixer or handheld mixer and stand mixer generally use a gear-driven mechanism to rotate a set of “beaters”.
Variants of Mixer Grinder
- Stand mixer – As the name suggests, the rotating motor is mounted on a stand or frame. Being larger in size, they are somewhat more powerful than the ones which are held in hand. Stand mixers can either be in the form of counter top or floor models. A stand mixer typically includes a wire whisk for whipping egg whites and creams; a beater for preparing batters; and a hook for kneading dough. Now, please do not feel tempted on being reminded about the yummy cream cakes which you really relish. 🙂
- Egg beater – The egg beater is used by holding the handle of the device with one hand and rotating the crank with the other.
- Spiral mixer – Spiral mixer is an ideal appliance for mixing dough for thicker products, such as pizza base or naan bread.
- Blenders -Blenders are blade grinders meant to process wet ingredients like making purées and pastes using high speed blades.
- Food processors – A food processor can be understood as a blender; but it has multiple interchangeable attachments instead of a fixed blade. It’s a versatile kitchen appliance and is a great option for quickly kneading dough for rotis, chopping and shredding fruits and vegetables, and making fresh and healthy juices.
Mixer Grinder Blade Uses
As you looking for the best mixer grinder for your kitchen, you must be aware of mixer grinder blade uses.
Mixer grinder blades or ‘impeller blades’, as they are called, are of different types. Each of the blades is designed for specific usage. Whether grinding different foodstuffs or mincing, you need to use the right blade for the most efficient functioning of your mixer grinder and the best quality of grinding.
All the top mixer brands in India like Bajaj, Prestige, Philips, Preethi, Bosch, and Usha offer blades made of stainless steel. But blades are also available in other materials like plastic and metals like brass, bronze, and aluminum.
The function of each type of blade is to propel (move) the foodstuff in a particular direction speedily and break, cut, crush or grind them into finer particles as per your need.
Mixer Grinder Blade Types and Uses
There are mainly four different mixer grinder blades. These are:
- Wet Grinding Blade
- Dry Grinding Blade
- Chutney Grinding Blade
- Mincer Blade
Read on to understand the different mixer grinder blade types and uses! 🙂
Wet Grinding Blade
A wet grinding blade is used for processing wet foodstuff
A wet grinding blade, as the name suggests, is used to grind all types of wet foodstuff. The dry ingredient is mixed with water to make a paste. You can prepare the batter for dosas, idlis, and vadas using a wet grinder. Even the wet masala for those mouth-watering preparations for tadkas using onion, tomatoes, and chilies is made using the wet grinding blade. Also, the ginger-garlic paste is made in a wet grinding jar.
Dry Grinding Blade
A dry grinding blade is used to grind all the dry stuff
Next, the dry grinding blade is used to grind all the dry stuff which does not require the use of water. Dry spices like turmeric, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, nuts, and beans are processed using the dry grinding blade.
Chutney Grinding Blade
A chutney grinding blade comes attached to the chutney jar
Further, the chutney grinding blade essentially comes attached to the chutney jar. It is meant to process those hot ‘n’ spicy chutneys – both wet and dry. Nariyal (coconut) chutney, dhania-pudina (coriander-mint) chutney, mirchi (chilies) chutney, lahsun (garlic) chutney are all prepared using the chutney grinding blade.
A mincer blade is used for crushing the ice
Last but not the least, the mincer blade is used for crushing the ice and grating different foodstuffs like coconut, cucumber, walnuts, pistachios, and other dry fruits.
Food Processor Attachments
Depending on the brand as well as the model, a typical food processor contains the attachments like the ones mentioned below:
- Chutney Jar – Make chutneys of your choice
- Dry Grinding Jar – Grind dry masalas like cinnamon, cardamom etc.
- Wet Grinding Jar – Grind rice, lentils etc.
- Chopper – Chop vegetables evenly
- Thin Slicer – Slice potatoes for making chips
- Thick Slicer – Slice cucumber, tomatoes and onions for salad
- Thin Shredder – Cut the stuff into thin pieces
- Thick Shredder – Or cut it into thicker strips
- Coconut Shredder – Shred the coconut using this attachment
- Dough Kneader (Atta Maker) – Dough kneading made ease!
- Citrus juicer – Extract juice of Vitamin C rich oranges and mosambis (citrus limetta)
- Centrifugal Juicer – Also used to extract various juicers
- Centrifugal Cutter – Used to cut different food items to precision
- Egg Whisker – Whisk the egg and cream
- French Fries Chopper – Used to cut potatoes for making French fries
So, use it the way you want to make those mouth-watering dishes. 🙂
How to choose a Mixer Grinder? Complete Buying Guide and Tips in India in 2023
Having the best Mixer Grinder for home use is no more a luxury. Rather, it’s an absolute essential in Indian kitchens. Traditional Indian cuisine has a lot many dishes that can be prepared in moments with the help of a mixer grinder. Be it pakoda with chutney, dosa with sambar or piping hot puri with bhaaji, the presence of a mixer grinder on our kitchen shelf surely does wonders. It is certainly one of the most basic appliances that we cannot do without!
How to choose a Mixer Grinder?
If you are looking for help to choose the right mixer grinder for yourself, be rest assured that the details contained in this article are meant to assist you to pick the right one.
Here’s the Absolute Buyer’s Guide for buying the best Mixer Grinder in 2023.
Ideal Mixer Grinder – What should you look for before buying?
To choose your ideal mixer grinder, you need to carefully look at the following key parameters in order to access your requirement.
1. Number of Jars and Size of Mixer Grinder
To choose a Mixer Grinder ideal for your home, it’s a good idea to begin by assessing your requirement. This will depend on the size of your family, and for what purposes and how frequently do you use the mixi machine. Mixi grinder can have two, three, or four jars depending on the model. Typically, it comes with two separate jars – one each for dry and wet grinding. Most of the brands offer models that provide additional jars like Chutney Jar and Juicer Jar (popularly called Mixer Grinder Juicer). So, more jars will mean that you have got more options.
2. Mixer Grinder Wattage for Home Use
The next step is to determine the mixer grinder wattage for home use. The 750 watt mixer grinder is sufficient for regular grinding in your kitchen for making dips and chutneys; Purees and soups; Smoothies and Milkshakes and so on. Those having more than 750 watts are relatively powerful mixer grinders which will make tough grinding like grinding dry masalas; preparing ginger, turmeric, and coconut paste; and preparing the batter for idlis and dosas easier.
Mixer Grinder having power more than 750 watts makes grinding dry masalas; preparing ginger, turmeric, and coconut paste; and preparing the batter for idlis and dosas easier.
You may also like to read our article What is the Importance of Watts in Mixer Grinder? – All you need to know about Mixi Watts.
3. Speed or Mixer Motor RPM (Rotations Per Minute)
Speed, which is calculated in rotations per minute (RPM), is the next important consideration for choosing a Mixer and Grinder.
What is RPM in Mixer Grinder?
In mixer grinders, RPM denotes the number of times a blade rotates in a minute. A speed of anything from 18000 to 23000 RPM is good enough for a mixie grinder for Indian kitchens. Most new mixer grinders these days come with a knob to control speed.
4. Operating Noise Level of Mixer Grinder
The noise level is yet another factor when it comes to selecting the right product. Operating noise level between 80-90 dB is the level similar to that of a hairdryer and is more or less the industry benchmark. Interestingly, most good brands are very particular about creating products that meet the desired operating noise levels. But it is always good to have a look at this parameter to be reassured.
Find more about Silent Mixer Grinder in India and the recommended model.
5. Material of Blades and Jars
The jars primarily come in two materials – stainless steel and polycarbonate. The grinding and chutney jars as well as blades are normally made of stainless steel whereas the juice jar is made of polycarbonate. The body which houses the motor is normally made of ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene). The quality of the material does have a bearing on the durability and longevity of the product.
6. Safety Lock Feature and Overload Protection
Some brands provide the safety feature that protects overload and prevents usage for a longer time (than prescribed), in the form of the circuit breaker. Some models also come with an Overload Indicator. This is helpful in preventing accidents as well as damage to the motor because of overuse. Additionally, most brands provide yet another safety feature where the motor does not operate until the jar is properly placed and locked on the mixer base. This prevents the mixer to start accidentally.
7. Vacuum Foot Cups
Vacuum foot cups is another desired safety feature that ensures that the mixer base remains adhered to the kitchen shelf. Preventing accidental spilling or damage and avoiding injury is worth taking care of by looking for this feature.
8. Maintenance and Caring
More the jars more will be the maintenance involved in form of cleaning, storing, and protection of the equipment. So, you may choose a model which suits your personality. 🙂
A portable mixer grinder is one that is light on weight. It will always benefit in its being handy enough to be shifted from one shelf to the other without much difficulty.
Many a time, we are prejudiced towards a particular brand. Believe me, there is nothing wrong with that! After all, it’s our own choice. Most models of branded mixer grinders are intended to cater to different segments of clientele – from basic to advanced users. It is perfectly okay to look for the features which you wish your mixture grinder machine to have in your preferred brand.
In order to choose the right mixer grinder, your budget plays its own role. You may also choose to go with a low cost mixi grinder if it meets all your requirements. It is recommended to go for the model which suits both – your need as well as your pocket.
12. Product Warranty
Different brands offer warranty for different duration on motor or product as a whole. It is always better to carefully go through the terms of warranty before ascertaining the best mixi of your choice.
13. Customer Reviews and Ratings
It, again, is a great idea to have a look at what other customers have got to say about the product and how have they rated it post usage. So it’s always better not to end up in surprises after spending hard-earned money on buying something you have been longing to buy.
14. Location of Customer Service Centre
Last but not the least, the presence of Customer Service Centre in or around your location is desired. We do hope and pray for the longevity of the product purchased. But, just in case of the unfortunate event of it developing some snag, immediate access to the service center is indeed very comforting.
7 Benefits of Mixer Grinder
You must have noted, by now that a mixer grinder is a very useful appliance in your kitchen. This is because there are several benefits of mixer grinder over manual processing of food.
Advantages of Mixer Grinder
Let’s look at some of the advantages of mixer grinder.
- Adds ease to your cooking process
- Saves your time
- Different Jars give you the flexibility to use it for all your different needs
- Different blades to suit your requirements
- Better processing quality is ensured
- Easy to use
- Available in affordable prices
Mixer Grinder Jar Uses
Different Mixer Grinder Jars are designed to serve different purposes.
A Mixer Grinder typically comes with the following four types of jars.
- Wet Grinding Jar
- Dry Grinding Jar
- Chutney Grinding Jar
- Juicer Jar
Let’s have a look at the various uses of mixer grinder jars.
Uses of Mixer Grinder Jars
- Wet Grinding Jar – Wet Jar is used to process the wet food items or that stuff that requires to be mixed with water for processing. For example, the batter for yummy idlis and dosas, purees, and for liquidizing.
- Dry Grinding Jar – The dry jar comes with a dry grinding blade and is used for dry grinding. For example, grinding of spices like turmeric, fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds end more such stuff.
- Chutney Grinding Jar – The chutney jar is used to prepare various chutneys like dhania-pudina or ginger-garlic, in minutes. Also smaller quantities of masalas and nuts can also be processed in Chutney Jar.
- Juicer Jar – The juicer jar is used to prepare juices, shakes and smoothies.
- How To Use Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder?
- Mixer Grinder Wattage for Home Use & Buying Guide- India 2023
- Best Noiseless Mixer Grinders in India – 2023
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ
- How To Load a Front Load Washing Machine?
- Best Semi Automatic Washing Machine in India
- Best Front Load Washing Machine in India 2023
- Best Impeller Top Load Washer in India 2023
- How Much Water does Front Load Washing Machine Use?
- How to use Front Load Washing Machine? India 2023
- Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide – India – 2023
- Which Washing Machine is better – Semi or Fully Automatic (2023)?
- How to Select Washing Machine Capacity in 2023?
- Pros and Cons of Top Load and Front Load Washing Machines India 2023
- Difference between Top Load and Front Load – India (2023)?